We believe a Christian education is the best investment a parent can make for their child. DCS was founded in 1974 as a ministry of Faith Baptist Church for the purpose of providing an excellent, Christ-centered education for families in the Deltona area.
The registration process includes the following steps:
- Schedule meeting with the Principal – Bring Discipline and Academic Records.
- Schedule Enrollment Placement Exam – $60 for K5-12th grade.
- Pay registration fee and turn in completed Student Application.
- Turn in birth certificate, immunization records, and physical (physical must be within the last year).
- Attend one Sunday School and Morning Service at Faith Baptist Church (9:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.).
The registration fee must be paid before we can reserve a spot for your child. The supply fee is due June 1 and pays for your child’s textbooks and initial school supplies. There are three options for paying tuition. Tuition may be paid in 10 or 11 monthly payments, July 1or August 1through May 1. There is a significant discount for choosing the 11-month payment plan. There is a 5% discount for paying the tuition in full before the beginning for school. Tuition payments are due on the first of each month, and will be considered late after the fifteenth of each month. Once we have received records from your child’s previous school and your child has taken the placement exam, we will make a determination regarding enrolling your child. We will send you an acceptance letter once that decision has been reached. Please contact our school office for our tuition prices!
We are looking forward to the opportunity of partnering with you for the purpose of offering your children an excellent education in a Christ-centered environment!
To learn more about enrollment or to make an appointment, please call the school office at 386-574-1971 or email us at email@example.com.